Last updated: 10 April 2019
If you are from Cape Town and heading towards Paarl for the day, here is an idea of some really cool places to visit that are kid friendly and enjoyable for everyone. If you are travelling to Cape Town then you can use this list to help you plan your trip prior to coming to Cape Town.
Paarl is a small town that is situated 60 km from the Cape Town CBD and these are some of the most popular places to visit that we have came across. Have you guys been to any of these places before? What were your experiences? Are there any other places that you have been to and enjoyed that is not on this list? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Alpaca Loom Coffee Shop and Weaving Studio
- Babylonstoren Farm
- Drakenstein Lion Park and Chimp Haven
- Butterfly World
- Le Bonheur Reptiles and Adventures
- Berg River Resort
We hope you have found this list helpful. For more ideas of what to do, where to go and what to eat when travelling, see these posts:
- Comprehensive list of Halaal restaurants in and around Cape Town, South Africa
- List of 16 diverse beaches in and around Cape Town, South Africa
- List of 14 summer things to do with kids in and around Cape Town, South Africa
- List of 6 places to check out in Hout Bay