This list is in alphabetical order:
– Against the Grain – Bokaap
– Bootlegger Coffee : Three Anchor Bay
– Dolce Bakery : Observatory
– Mugg & Bean : Kenilworth Centre
– Tashreeqas Restaurant – Crawford
– The Coffee Lounge – Century City
– Timbuktu Coffee – Sybrand Park
– Vida e Caffe – RMC & Belgravia
My favourite part of a coffee shop is the smell of the rich, delectable aroma of strongly brewed coffee.
Many of my mornings last year was spent in a coffee shop finishing up my thesis. The atmosphere was conducive to a productive session of work. Those days now seem so farfetched.
Each of the coffee shops I have ever been to has come with its own unique atmosphere and has served to engrave a myriad of memories and moments with friends and family that I cherish.
Pictured above is a CBD coffee from The Coffee Lounge in Cape Town. The taste of this coffee ranks high on my list of favourites.
What is it about a coffee shop that you love? If you had to choose one coffee shop that is your personal favourite, what would it be and where in the world is it located?