Last updated: 15 June 2019
In this post we have compiled a list of all the indoor play areas around Cape Town that we know of or have heard about.
Please feel free to comment and add any additional places that we might have missed out. We will be updating this list as we come across new indoor play areas.
List of indoor play areas:
- The Playshed in Pinelands
- Cape Town Science Centre
- The Kids Shack in Wynberg
- The Play Station in Wynberg
- Planet Kids in Muizenberg
- Kidz Playzone in Durbanville
- Funky Frogs, Tygervalley
- Bugz Play Park in Kraaifontein
- The Kids Gym in Montague gardens
- Bounce World at the Montague Sports Arena
- Rush in Claremont
- Be.Up in Pinelands
- Jump Around in Paarden Eiland
- The Shred Skate Park in Paarden Eiland
- Wild Wild West Kids Play Park in Strand
- Book Lounge in Roeland Street
- Big Box Cafe in Roeland Street
- Cave Golf Waterfront
- Scratch Patch Waterfront
- Two Oceans Aquarium at the Waterfront
- Artjamming at the Waterfront
- Ten Pin Bowling at Stadium on Main
- Hint Hunt at the Old Biscuit Mill and the Waterfront.
- Glowing Rooms SA in Milnerton.
Other similar posts: